MyActiveCenter is a part of the MySeniorCenter program we have been using at the senior center for years. They have recently developed this enhancement to that allows members to view and register online for programs at the senior center.
* If you have been issued a MySeniorCenter Key Tag, (the thing you use to “swipe in” at the Senior Center) MyActiveCenter is for you.
* To activate your account, click the link to the right or go to: https://myactivecenter.com/#signup
* From there you’ll be asked to select your local center and type in your MySeniorCenter Key Tag number and home phone number. If you don’t have your key tag, give us a call: 860-870-3133 and we can help you.
* Once you’ve activated your account, you can join groups and enroll in activities online.
* When you enroll in an activity, it appears on your My Activities page.
* If you and your spouse share an email address, you can add them to your account from the My Account page.
This program allows you to sign up for multiple programs at once. Also, since this is online, you will have access to signing up for programs at your convenience, not just when the senior center is open.
We will be accepting cash, credit cards, and checks made payable to SCAF. All payments will be made securely at the front desk. At this time we have opted not to offer online payments due to the high processing fees.