Registration Forms & Payment
Annual Membership Registration
Annual Registrations must be completed by all members each fiscal calendar year (July-June).
Registration Packet Includes:
1. Letter from the Director
2. Senior Center Hand Book & Operating Procedures
3. Annual Registration & Release Form
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A PROGRAM :
1. An updated Annual Registration & Release Form must be on file for all programs.
2. At this time all programs require sign up in advance. You may sign up online via MyActiveCenter or with the Administrative Secretary.
3. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to Ellington residents.
4. All fees are listed with each program. Make-up classes are not permitted, unless the senior center cancels. See Administrative Secretary for payment.
Note: Programs, fees, dates, times, instructors, and VPL's are subject to change. Remember to check back regularly as new classes and programs will be added to the calendar over the course of the year.
Accepted Forms of Payment Include:
Checks made payable to S.C.A.F (Senior Citizens Activity Fund)
Most major Credit and Debit Cards
At this time we are unable to accept cash