Important Policy Reminders
Polices & Procedures
This is a highlight of some of our Policies and Procedures. A complete copy of our Policies and Procedures can be obtained by calling the transportation line during business hours.
- All transportation requests must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance.
- An Annual Registration Form must be completed (yearly) for updated information.
- Transportation services are for non-emergency medical appointments.
- All requests for Senior Center activities should be made the week before (for scheduling purposes)
- We provide curb to curb service. All clients must be able to access and exit the vehicle at the street. Special assistance is not provided. If special assistance is needed, a companion or aide is required to accompany you, at no additional charge.
- Riders must be ready 15 minutes prior to pick up time. Driveways and sidewalks must be kept clear of all obstacles and cleared of snow and ice, for your safety as well as our driver's safety.
- Riders must be mindful of the fact that pick up times can be delayed up to 15 minutes, depending on traffic, weather, etc. We will do our absolute best to make your appointment time.