Registration Forms & Payment
This website provides an informational list of program offerings. Below you will find information on how to register as a member of the senior center, as well as information on how to sign up for a program.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION:
Annual Registrations must be completed by all members each fiscal calendar year (July-June).
1. Annual Questionnaire
2. Letter from the Director
3. Senior Center Hand Book & Operating Procedures
4. Annual Registration and Release Form is required for all programs on an annual basis. One form covers all
classes and programs.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A PROGRAM :
1. An updated Annual Registration and Release Form must be on file for all programs.
Click HERE for a printable version.
2. See the Administrative Secretary for all programs requiring a payment.
3. Payment, if applicable, is due upon sign-up. Partial payments are not accepted unless noted otherwise.
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to Ellington residents.
4. All fees are listed with each program. Make-up classes are not permitted, unless the senior center cancels.
5. We encourage you to sign yourself up for select special events in the Information Center. For programs
where payment or a ticket is required, see the Administrative Secretary. If a program is limited in size, or
requires a specific sign up time slot, see the front desk receptionist. By signing up for programs in advance,
it helps us with planning a proper setup, including seating, tables, other materials, and refreshments as
needed. We appreciate your help!
Note: Programs, fees, dates, times, instructors, and VPLs are subject to change. Remember to check back regularly as new classes and programs will be added to the calendar over the course of the year.
We are currently unable to accept payments online.
All payments may be made at the Senior Center. Cash or a check made payable to S.C.A. F. (Senior Center Activities Fund) are accepted.
"Request to Conduct Well-Being Check in the Event of Emergency Incident"
Please submit completed form to:
Town of Ellington, Department of Human Services
P.O. Box 187
Ellington, CT 06029
or Fax to: 860-870-3198
Ellington Senior Center Room Rental Form and Rules
Please submit complete form, along with all required documents, to Erin R. Graziani, Director.