Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, all programs at the Senior Center have been cancelled until further notice. Thank you for your patience as we are working on programs we can bring to you virtually through a variety of resources.
Click on Upcoming Events on our homepage to see what we have planned so far! If you would like to receive email or text notifications for these program updates subscribe to NOTIFY ME on the homepage.
For assistance, please call us at 860-870-3133 Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
Fun Links & Resources
Each week we post several resources, live videos, fun links, and more onto our Facebook page. While some links are only available to be viewed with a Facebook account, (including our live exercise videos) the ones below do not require it.
If you'd like to join us on Facebook click HERE to visit our page.
- Centers for Disease Control
- North Central District Health Department
- CT Emergency Alert System
Technology Help:Health & Wellness:
- Chair Yoga with Sam
- TED Talk: How to be your best self in times of crisis
- Stretches for Tense Shoulders
- Mindfulness Exercise
- Check out our YouTube Channel for more videos
Watch, Learn, be Entertained:
- Inside Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Factory
- Ashly Cruz Cabaret Performance
- Learn about Beluga Whale Vocalization
- A Hymn to New England with the United States Coast Guard
- Yoga with Rex at the Senior Center
- Take a Virtual Tour of the Louvre
- Virtual Tour of Yellowstone National Park
- List of Virtual Tours of Museums with Links
- San Diego Zoo Live Cams
- National Zoo Web Cam
- Katharine Hepburn Documentary
- Metropolitan Opera
Puzzles and Games